Tuesday 21 August 2007






The Everything Harry Potter Swap was my first swap on Craftster and i lurved eet. My partner was the wanderful Annie/Sirensrising whom i shall pop the blog up of in the linkies in just a bit.

I am also going to steal her photography as i'm sure she wont mind, as i forgot to take pictures of the goodies myseld :3

I are a muppet.


Amongst the treasures i made for my Potter-fanatical-friendie were 2 T-shirts, 2 book marks, a pensieve [contained paperweight type thinger], some potions pots filled with bath crystals and alike, a Honeydukes shopping bag, a Regulus pendent locketyjigger and i think that was it.


Behold! My first swapsie. :3


1 comment:

Anna said...

Of course I don't mind you using my photography! But I want full royalties... ;)

Ooh, now I'm glad I didn't put any of your package up if you've seen my blog haha! It's all a surprise. Hopefully a good one...Anyway, back to crafting for it like a loon so I can send out tomorrow and not get whipped by the Craftster gods :x I hope you like!