Tuesday 21 August 2007

Morgan's Treasure - Fair Preparation

I make pedbeds and tunnels for small animal cages.
Yep.
I also bake like a mad-baking-thing for not just humans, ho-no. I have researched various pets nutrition and i've developed a range of recipes for treats for pets ranging from mice to dogs which are both healthy and benefitical. Eitherhoodle, i was invited to hold a stall for my goodies at the local Party In The Park! Its going to be a blast! Or at least i hope it is. :3
Eitherway, i've been sewing and baking pretty much constantly for a few weeks now in preparation of it all, that and making up bags and labels and a magazine with ingredients - all very hectic and frankly, i cant wait for it to be over. It would be way more managable if it wasn't for the fact that i was asked to hold a pet education and cuddles tent as well on the same day, so am having to organise both and run both. Not easy i can assure you. Either way, we're collecting ferrets, tortoises and guinea pigs to be added to my own rattie crew to take a long for the day.

Not all bad, at least the animals can model my goods for me :D

I'll no doubt take photos and post them, lets see if the last sewing machine needle can hold out much longer. o.O

Just noticed theres a wasp in the room.

*vacates*

No comments: