Tuesday 21 August 2007

Wahoo, new blog.

Yeah, so i've crafted since i was born, i swear mum just got right in there and put a paintbrush in my hand within the first few hours of life. I feel at peace and all missiony when i'm crafting, and i love crafting for others, yay for swaps! <3 Craftster.

So since i found my release for crafting, Craftster, i've not really honestly stopped. I mean, i always made handmade cards and stuff as i went along in life, but rarely did i *make* anything substancial. And now i do! :D In fact i am usually making something, be it in baked form, sewn form, beaded, polymer clayed, you name it.

I figure seeing as i do it so often, and i generally dont show people, i really should start doing so!
So without further a do, i'll get you up to speed. Hold onto yer pants.

No comments: